Ameristeel’s Fabrication Division has grown rapidly over the past 5 years.
We provide fabricated parts to a wide range of industries. We have produced parts from automotive to retail display, and everything in between. We have been successful with our fabrication division for a few reasons:
- Attention to detail and quality – what we pride ourselves on! We are there to work with you and make sure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product.
- Extensive material knowledge – allows us to consult with you to look at material alternatives that may save money, or help with the product design.
- Low Material Cost – Being a steel supplier as well as fabricator, we have strong relationships with all of the domestic mills. This allows us to stock a quality inventory at a lower cost. This lower cost would be passed on to you as our customer.
- Large steel inventory – Typically, the first step for a traditional fabricator is to locate, purchase and receive the steel needed. We always stock common material, which allows us to eliminate a week or more of lead time.
- Ameristeel is a one-stop-shop – material supply, laser-cutting, forming, welding, and powder coating, are all processes that are done in-house at our Warren, MI location.
- Reducing the need for multiple processors will shorten lead time, save money on scrap and freight, increase quality and eliminate potential damage to your product.
3000 Watt Trudisk Resonator
60” x 120” Bed
Nitrogen or Oxygen Assist
Auto Exchangeable Pallet Loader
Upgraded Trumpf TruBoost CAD/Nesting Software
Ability to Cut:
- Steel – .010 TO .750 (COATED/UNCOATED)
- Aluminum – .010 TO .500
- Stainless – .010 TO .625
- Brass – .010 TO .250
- Copper – .010 TO .250
Guifil – 60 Ton – 8’ – Hydraulic Press Brake
Trumpf Trubend 2100 – 110 Ton – 10’ Precision Press Brake
(2) Millermatic 255 Mig Welder
Lincoln 225 Precision Tig Welder
Miller Synchrowave 250 Tig Welder
Miller MPS-10 Resistance Spot Welder (up to 18” tong reach)
Cincinnati 18 Royal Drill Press
XLO Bridgeport w/ Sony Digital Readout
Fosdick Radial Arm Drill
H.E.S Machining Lathe
Powder Coating Line
Parker Ionics GX8500L PulsePower Powder Coating Gun
3 – 50lbs Parker Ionics Fluidbed Systems for Powders
Parker Ionics Q-Flo 3000 Powder Coating Booth (8’ 3“W x 20’L x 9’6”H)
Parker Ionics Wash System – Steel Pre-Treatment System
Rapid Model 8815 Gas Fired Convection Powder Coating Oven (8’W x 15’L x 8’H)
NikoTrack Conveyor System for Staging and Moving Parts